Abby Wood is Calling Me a Liar?
Well, to hear her spin it, I’m not a *liar,* I’m jsut *creative* 🙂
She’s nominated me for Lesa’s Creative Blogger Award!
And what does this lovely award entail? First I nominate seven other bloggers who I think are dirty stinkin’ liars–uh, I mean, wildly creative writers–you’ll find their names below. Then, I post seven statements. 6 truths and 1 lie. Or 6 lies and 1 truth. All you have to do is guess which it is… and pick out the 1 line that’s not like the rest.
Hmmm…. this kinda reminds me of another post… something about Zombie Cabbage and Mexican Wrestling Chihuahuas… or maybe it’s just last week’s bad calamari coming back to haunt me….
And the Nomiees are…
*tearing open little envelope*…
Keith Melton: awesome Urban Fantasy author. www.keithmelton.net
Selena Illyria: hot erotic I/R romance www.selenaillyria.com
Kaitlin Maitland: exciting action and hot romance www.kaitlinmaitland.com
Shirin Dubbin: more cool Urban Fantasy http://fan-fatale.com
Mary Hughes: Biting love www.maryhughesbooks.com
Cassidy Hunter: Urban fantasy and paranormal romance www.cassidyhunter.com
Becke Martin: Contemporary romance with sizzle…and a twist http://www.beckemartin.com/bm/index.php?cat=3
Congratulations, Liars! I mean, wonderfully creative people!
And now… the seven “facts”…
1. I once ate squirrel I shot myself.
2. I used to live in Boston, Mass
3. I used to live in Paris, France
4. I used to be an all-star pitcher until I took a line drive to the face
5. I cannot juggle to save my life.
6. Unlike Abby Wood, I *have* spit off the Space Needle in Seattle!
7. Despite claiming to know romance, I’m still looking for Mr. Right.
Okay… have at it! 🙂